Simply Soap ®
Essential & Fragrance Oil Soap
(Essential oil and fragrance scented soap)
I was instantly inspired to make this soap while reading lavender recipes - how to make lavender honey! (My lavender bush is bursting with buds!) Why not make it in soap?!?! Half lavender scented, half honey scented, and all enriched with organic beeswax and golden honey! An absolute skin and olfactory sensory delight; leaves your skin super-softened and scented of lavender, honey and a wee hint of beeswax!! My new favorite soap! (And when you perspire, it only seems to intensify the delicious scent!)
And by the way...if you want to know how to make lavender honey, here's a great recipe!
- 8 ounces light honey, such as flower honey or, clover honey
- 4 tablespoons dried lavender flowers
- Heat honey in a bowl over boiling water (a bain-marie) until very hot, but NOT boiling, then add the lavender flowers and stir well.
- Continue to heat over a low heat for 30 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little before covering with a net or fly cover and placing in the sun for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Pour the honey through a mesh sieve and discard the cooked lavender.
- Put honey in jar, cover tightly and label. Keeps like normal honey, but is best in a cool, dark and dry place.
(Be sure to "Select your soap" before clicking on the "Buy now!" button)